Monday, January 10, 2011

The Hahn Family has Arrived ... in Kansas!

After talking about it for four months, the Hahn family is finally all together in Kansas!  We had such a nice Kansas welcome with snow yesterday and more snow today.


Hudson is attempting to make a snowball to throw at me.  Sweet boy.  Here's some more of the snow and the front of our new house. 


And here's the back (we'll stain the porch and stairs in the spring):


I'll post pictures of the inside of the house later.  I still have lots of work to do!  

We attended the Governor's Inaugural Ball in Topeka on Saturday for Governor-elect Sam Brownback.  It was an amazing event.  Steve is going to an open house at the Governor's mansion today and will attend the inauguration ceremony tomorrow.  The legislative session starts today, so I probably won't see much of Steve until May. 


Steve & me in our Sunday best, all ready for the ball.  I rented this Robert Rodriguez dress from Rent the Runway:  http://www.renttherunway.com/referral/julie-hahn   Love that site!

2 comments:

  1. I guess I'll be the first to comment on your NEW blog! So exciting to see the boys! I love the paul frank hats! We missed seeing the boys playing in the snow. Travis and I are wanting to come to see a KU Basketball game. Tickets are hard to come by. We'll keep you posted :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy Hahns!!! Glad yall are settling in nicely. Love the house! I'm gonna check out your runway dress idea - how fun miss fancy pants.

    ReplyDelete