Monday, January 17, 2011

Latest Fabric Obsession

I've been searching for weeks for some cool home decorator fabric.  I'm going to attempt to make drapes for a couple of rooms and recover a chair or two.  Most of the fabric I've come across is either too plain or too traditional.  I wanted something more transitional--like an Amy Butler print, but less girly.  I just came across a new home decorator fabric line by Ty Pennington on my favorite fabric site, Hawthorne Threads.  I love every print and wish I had a room I could do head to toe in his gray and chartreuse palette.  I ordered a few fabrics from the spiced chocolate palette and espresso palette.  I'm going to use them for throw pillows and to recover a chair.  I'm still searching for drapery fabric.  Here's a link to his entire home decorating line:

http://www.hawthornethreads.com/fabric/designer/ty_pennington/impressions_home_dec

There is also a cotton/quilting fabric line with the same prints:

http://www.hawthornethreads.com/fabric/designer/ty_pennington/impressions

Here's a few that I ordered:



 

 I'll post pictures when I'm finished with my chair and pillow projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment