Thursday, January 13, 2011

MDO and MP

Yesterday was the boys first day of Mothers Day Out at their new school.  It was also zero degrees, by the way.  It took us about fifteen minutes to get coats, mittens, boots, and hats on and get out the door.

Here's the boys before we left for school.  They both did great with their new class and teacher.  No tears!


I celebrated by coming home and lining my new desk drawers with scrapbook paper and Mod Podge.  It looks so much cooler than shelf liner.  And when you buy a desk from the Salvation Army, you should probably line the drawers.  I created a short tutorial for those of you interested in trying it yourself.  Here is the end result:


Link to tutorial: Drawer Lining Tutorial

2 comments:

  1. I mean you can take a ball and run with it. A tutorial and all! It looks so good. Since I am now on a spending freeze I may go modge podge and spray paint crazy. I am excited to spend time doing things I've been thinking about and haven't gotten to. I will document all and share.

    ReplyDelete