Monday, February 7, 2011

Getting Ready for Valentine's Day

The boys and I spent some time Sunday afternoon making valentines for school next Monday.  That's what happens when you move to a new town and don't know many people.  You end up making valentine cards a week early for lack of anything better to do.

I saw this idea on Eighteen25 a couple of weeks ago and I copied it, I mean was inspired by it. 



So I made some printables of my own and the boys and I got to work.  



After stuffing the bags, they had to sample the candy.


They turned out pretty cute.


Their teachers are getting Starbucks gift cards and some tea bags.  They deserve so much more for putting up with my boys...  

These were so easy to make.  I made them in Keynote (PowerPoint for PCs) and put four on a page.  I attached my PDF at the bottom of this post and took off the boys' names if you want to use these.  If you decide to make your own, all of the fonts I used came from dafont.  They have an entire section of fonts dedicated to Valentine's Day.  

Download the PDF here:


Happy Early Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment