Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oh Target dollar spot, how I love thee. Let me count the ways ...

If you are severely addicted to the Target dollar spot or you are married to me, close your browser now.

The boys and I visit Target at least once a week.  I noticed the dollar spot was running a little low on inventory when I was there yesterday.  I had to run in today to pick up some plain shirts for an order a friend placed yesterday.  Imagine my delight when I found it fully stocked today with new things--really really cute things.

Here are some of my bargains:


We are attending a birthday party on Sunday and the birthday girl has an 18 month old little brother.  These were all 50%--so for $1.50, we can bring him a little gift too.



I did not find these at Target, but have been admiring them on Etsy for some time now.  One of these days I thought I would get around to covering some clipboards with fabric or scrapbook paper.  Now I don't have to because I found these at the Target DS:


I'm always finding things I want to attempt to sew online.  And Kylie emails me ideas pretty frequently.    I usually bookmark the page and then forget about it.  I'm going to arrange these clipboards on the wall in our study/sewing room, print out ideas, and hang them on these clipboards.  That way when I'm looking for a project, it's right there in front of me.


Does this stuff even need an explanation?  Super cute notecards for $1, magnets, and a notepad.

 
I also picked up a few of these little stackable totes.  

While you're in the shopping mood, Kate Spade is having an online sample sale that ends tomorrow, Feb 18.  There are some pretty good deals to be had.  Check it out here.


1 comment:

  1. In no time at all your blog has become my favorite. I may have to recommend you to other friends now. Love the clip board idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete