Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Put A Bird On It

My brother sent me this funny video with Fred Armisen from SNL playing a decorator and putting birds on everything.  It's so true--everything now has a bird on it.  Not that I'm complaining... here's a link to the video:  Put a bird on it video

Here are some of my favorite "put a bird on it" items:


Bird lamp from Anthropologie


Bird "object" from Pottery Barn.  


Dwell Studio fabric from fabric.com



Dwell Studio fabric from Jo-Ann Fabrics


Thomas Paul rug from 2modern


Thomas Paul fabric from Duralee
 Thomas Paul pillow from 2modern


Does a peacock feather count?  Thomas Paul rug from 2modern


Thomas Paul light pendant from 2modern


And the only bird that I'll probably buy is one or both of these from Z Gallerie:

I think these guys are so cute and they're only $9.95 each.  So go ahead ... put a bird on it. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm all about the birds...but for Caitlin's room. When I did her nursery months ago, birds were no where to be found. Now...they are everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the birds! If we only knew what the next hot thing was we could be millionaires!Love the blog and all the cute ideas!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete