Friday, April 15, 2011

Australia - Part II

Here are a few more snapshots from my trip to Sydney.  




Bondi Beach - the little spots in the water are surfers


Jack the koala 



This was at Wildlife World in Sydney.  I wanted to take him home with me.


Harbor Bridge


Opera House


I wouldn't have been in Australia had it not been for the Blancos.  I stayed with them and their nanny Mandy for five days.  If I didn't have a husband and kids back in the US, I might not have left.  


This is one of the wineries we visited in Hunter Valley.  We had twenty people on our wine tour.  Only four of us were from the US.  The two people in the photo above (dubbed the Malaysian Mafia by our driver) happen to be in the background of almost every one of my photos.


See what I mean?  

That's it for my vacation photos.  I'm sure some Australian references will pop up in future posts.  I did get some crafting ideas from the land down under.  Now I just need to get back on track with my regular life and then I will get back to crafting.  








No comments:

Post a Comment