Thursday, May 19, 2011

Snack Time

The boys were in charge of bringing a snack for their preschool class last week.  Last time we made homemade Pop-Tarts that I need to revisit soon.  This time we decided to make our own party mix.  


We started with all of our favorite things ... Cap'n Crunch, peanuts, marshmallows, reese's pieces pretzels, and golden raisins.  I threw the raisins in because I felt I needed something healthy in there.  


I let the boys measure everything out into small bowls.  There was lots of snacking going on during the entire process.  



It was tough to get them to put the reese's pieces down.


Stirring it up...


Here's how it turned out.  


We bagged it up in snack bags and hauled it to school the next day.  According to the teachers, it was a big hit with the kiddos.  You can never go wrong with Cap'n Crunch and marshmallows.

1 comment:

  1. your boys are SOOO cute! just HAD to say it!

    ReplyDelete