Monday, May 16, 2011

Vintage Prints

I needed something to fill a blank space on a wall in my guest room.  I found my inspiration at Target, naturally.  I loved these prints and the small frames were the perfect size for my space.  


The colors were too bright for my room, so I made my own version: 


If you want to make your own you will need the following:

*5x7 frames from the dollar store - These were red and I spray painted them black.  If you end up spray painting your frames, put a coat of spray primer on them first.
*Scrapbook paper cut down to the size of your frames
*Vintage prints - These are from The Graphics Fairy
*Glue stick or spray adhesive 


I printed my graphics out on ivory colored scrapbook paper and then cut them down to size.  


Then I glued them on to the scrapbook paper, let them dry, and popped them into the frames.  So easy!




Here they are on the wall:



















No comments:

Post a Comment