Friday, July 29, 2011

Austin Part II

While staying with my brother in Austin, I snapped some pictures around their house.  I love the way he and his wife (mostly his wife) have decorated.


I could never organize a bookshelf like this:


Love the birds on the mantel:




In their upstairs family room, there is a mini Pac-Man machine my brother built.  He loaded it with not only Pac-Man, but every game imaginable ... Donkey Kong, Astroids, Frogger...


Photo collage in the formal dining room:


They recently redecorated Austin's room with a robot theme.  They took Victor's childhood furniture and painted it gray.  With the orange hardware, I think it looks little like a robot. 



Wall Decal:



They are expecting a little girl in September and have created the coolest nursery.  Check out the Thomas Paul drapes in the background and the paper butterfly on the lamp.



Don't you just want to move in with them?

On a side note, if you're interested in hitting London this December with some other ladies, check out this deal on my mom's blog here.  It sounds like it's going to be a fun trip!



2 comments:

  1. Umm, yes I would like to move in with them or at least have them come help me decorate. Their place looks beautiful. And I couldn't decorate a shelf like that either. There is art to it I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...tell Jenn she has done an amazing job with the house. I am in one of those phases where I hate everything in my house and want to redo everything. You know that is NOT possible, given I am married to "Mr. Frugal"! We need to catch up soon! Miss u!

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete