Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bench Makeover

I have casually looked around for a bench for our entryway for the last few months but never got serious about it.  I finally decided to do something about it and searched Craig's List for a couple of weeks.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, Lawrence Craig's List is quite different from Craig's List in metropolitan areas.  Lawrence is a small town and the selection on CL is small.  On top of that, I have to compete with college students that are trying to furnish their apartments.  After two weeks of searching, I came up with this guy for $15.  



I cleaned, then primed it.


Then I sprayed it white, bought fabric online, and sewed these pillows.  I know, more chevron.  I need an intervention.  





1 comment:

  1. Looks gorgeous! I wish I could see the whole house and see all of your work together! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete