Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas in Texas

We spent a fun week in Central Texas for Christmas.  We stayed a few days at my brother-in-law's house in Round Rock and then headed down the road to Austin to my brother's house.  And of course we stopped at our favorite rest stop along the way, the Whitehead's house.  During our stay in Texas there was plenty of good food, drinks, laughs, hugs, a stomach virus, and a couple of projects were started.  Here's a cool project for next year I saw at my BIL's house:



Christmas lights in a wine bottle ... I need to figure out how to drill into glass.


I forgot to mention the singing.  There was lots of singing over the holidays.  The boys are belting out Jingle Bells and Steve is just trying to keep up with them.


These are all of my adorable nieces and nephews on the Hahn side.    


We opened presents on Christmas Day at my brother's house.  This game has been a huge hit in our house.  If your kids love Angry Birds, they will love this game.  It's called Knock on Wood and has provided hours of entertainment to the boys (and Steve).


Group shot of the Blanco cousins.  They were too distracted by their presents to smile.


Somehow my brother and SIL stumbled upon this gem online.  "It's an RV Clark.  Don't go getting too attached to it cuz we're taking it with us when we leave here next month."


And look what we saw on I-35 on our way home!


No comments:

Post a Comment