Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Some Favorites from 2011

This post was inspired by my friend Kelly and her blog post from last week about her favorite yogurt from Target.  I love their yogurt too and will definitely be picking up the turtle cheesecake flavor she recommended.  

Here are a few things that I discovered in 2011 that I love:

Natural Bliss flavored creamer - I have to say, I'm a fan.  I have only tried the vanilla one so far and it's pretty tasty.  Plus the ingredients don't make me cringe.


Fage Greek Yogurt - Greek yogurt isn't for everyone, and that's okay.  That just leaves more for the rest of us on the grocery store shelves.  Yes, it's a little more expensive, but so worth it.  I stock up on it when it's on sale and usually stick to the strawberry flavor.  


Dry Oil - One of my girlfriends bought this for me as a gift.  I was hesitant at first because I'm naturally shiny all the time.  But this feels amazing and is not greasy at all.  This oil comes in the shimmery version or you can buy it without the bronze and shimmer in it.  Amazon has it for $36.


Lancome Doll Lashes - I bought this mascara on a whim.  They were running a Lancome gift with purchase at Nordstrom and I decided to give it a shot.  I love it and definitely notice a difference from the mascara I was previously using.  Plus, it's really easy to put on multiple coats and it does not get caked up on your lashes.  You can buy it at Nordstrom for $26.


Do I even need to say anything about this one?


Cinnamon Burst Cheerios - One of my all time favorite cereals are Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Golden Grahams.  I don't buy those because I will sit down and eat the entire box leaving my kids to wonder what happened to their cereal.  I discovered this cinnamon flavored Cheerios and it completely fills my CTC and GG void.  It's not too sugary (so I don't want to eat the entire box) and the boys love it.  


Pinterest - I used to play Words With Friends when I had some downtime.  Now I find myself going straight to Pinterest either on the computer or on my phone.  


Sean Minor - Some friends brought this over for dinner a few weeks ago.  I think it runs a little over my usual wine budget, but it's worth the splurge for dinner with friends and special occasions.  


L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara - I have to mention one other mascara.  Kylie turned me onto this mascara last year.  I use it every day and love it.  It doesn't flake off or rub off under your eyes.  And when you wash it off, you pull it off in little tubes.  It sounds weird, but it's actually kind of cool.



1 comment:

  1. I'm thrilled that I inspired your crafty little self, but your post puts my post to shame. I love it! I will be on the look out for the creamer and the double extend mascara immediately! Thanks

    ReplyDelete