Saturday, June 16, 2012

Catching up

It has been so long since I've blogged that Blogger has changed their format.  Yikes.  I'll try to do better and not have a three month gap between my next post.

Since my last post we have been very busy.  I finished and shipped all of those sorority dresses I was working on:


I was so happy to finish that order.  Now I'm busy making Texas Ranger game day dresses and tops.  Here are just a few:





You can see other styles in my Etsy shop.  I can't keep these in stock--which has been great!

We have been busy as a family too.  The boys finished preschool in May and we are already wrapped up in summer activities.  They are currently enrolled in an afternoon sports camp at KU through the Exercise Science Department.  They absolutely love it.  They are also taking tennis, soccer, swimming lessons, and we start T-ball next month.  We are also taking a trip to St. Pete's later this summer and we will spend a day at Disney World.  The boys don't know about Disney yet.  We're going to wait until we're in Florida to tell them.  Neither of us want to be question bombed by five year olds about Disney for three weeks.

Here are a few picture of the boys and what they have been up to the past few months:

We took a trip to Sea World with the Whiteheads and my SIL Jenn and nephew Austin.  We had such a great time!  All of the kids loved it.  If you follow Kylie's blog then you know that Landry was holding Hud's hand at all time.  It was the cutest thing!




This was at the sea lion show.  I have never seen Landon laugh so hard.  He loved it!  



Before going in the park


All of the kids did great at Sea World.  We got there before it opened and left pretty close to closing time.  Steve and Trey had a great time because .... they sell beer!  


My parents gave the boys golf clubs for their birthday.  They love going out with Steve and hitting balls. 


Finally, preschool graduation.  I'm not sure why they had a graduation ceremony for preschoolers, but they did look pretty cute in those hats.  


1 comment:

  1. You were just about to be deleted from my favorites list...you saved yourself with this post. Love all the game day etsy stuff!! You are my hero for actually doing something productive with your time. I gotta go blog surf now and not finish anything today...

    ReplyDelete