Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween

Halloween this year was so much fun!  I love now that the boys are older they really get into holidays--especially ones that involve candy.  We started our Halloween day at the Halloween party at school.  I helped out with the party, but was not responsible for all of these cute snacks. 



Landon dressed up as a blue ninja and Hudson was a green Power Ranger.  These were the second costumes I made for them.  The first ones I made out of white fabric and tried to dye blue and green.  It was a complete disaster.  I will never attempt to dye fabric again.  



Prior to trick-or-treating, we had several neighbors over for dinner.  We went with a fair food theme and had frito pie, white trash dip, and twinkies.  Landon snapped a picture of our costumes before everyone arrived.  I thought it was worth sharing.  


Then we had someone older than 5 take our picture. 


Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!  Now on to Thanksgiving and Christmas...

1 comment:

  1. Love the costumes. Must say, the grown up costumes are my fav. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete